Thursday, March 11, 2010

Friends

These were from play group yesterday. This is Shane, Matix's friend. Can you tell he really likes Matix? Thank goodness Shane is in a kissing phase, so Matix can get a little taste of his own medicine. :) Matix was trying to eat a banana and Shane thought.. "this is the perfect opportunity for me to kiss him!"
I love that Shane is grabbing Matix's face with both hands... and check out Matix's expression. Too funny!

5 comments:

Amy said...

It's never too early to start perfecting your technique. :-)

Josh and Kelly said...

Still laughing at these! What a good sport you are Matix!

Grandma Kim said...

He'll be getting a lot more kisses as soon as I get there!

Michigan Roys said...

That is hilarious! I'm impressed you got such great pictures of the moment. It feels like I'm there! So funny!

DJ and Sara said...

Jessie I can't believe how much Matix has changed! Or how much Hawkin looks like Matix as a baby. You guys make cute kids!