On Friday we went to #1 beach and had the best time! I am in love with all this Paul time we are getting! It makes everything so much better! :)
We played in the river, splashed in the ocean, ate some food, and had a wonderful time all together as a family.
After we were there for a few hours, some friends joined us. They played games with the coconuts and I cut up a million mangos to share. So much fun! #1 beach really is properly named. :)

3 comments:
Don't you just love it there? You guys are such a cute family! I'm glad that we are friends :)
Looks a lot more calm than the day we went! What fun! Sorry to hear Paul got sun-burned.
Such fun times. I am glad you have taken a lot of pictures and share your good times. What a wonderful family the four of you are.
Post a Comment