Friday, January 13, 2012

2 little monkeys

Another video. This was Matix's idea. The boys got a few animal hats for Christmas and the monkey one is just perfect for this version of "2 little monkeys jumping on the bed!" I love it. Enjoy.

We filmed it yesterday and I edited it this morning. The boys have watched it quite a few times already. So funny. They are so excited about watching themselves.

5 comments:

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

Super cute! I loved it!

Anonymous said...

So cute, smart boys.

Mom said...

What a darling video! You can play it at their High School graduations. So cute! Love the Mommy scenes.

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Such a cute little video!

The Castros said...

We have now watched this more then a couple times at Maddox's request. By teh end of the week it should be at the top of the you tube charts for most watched video.