Matix was in NEED of a haircut. Actually, Paul and Hawk need one too. But Matix asked for one, so he got it. He asked for it to be SHORT like Paul... Matix has never had short hair. Ever. Not since he was a bald little baby. I was a little apprehensive, I love his shaggy hair... Before:
He let me use the trimmers, so it turned out pretty even. He has a pretty wicked widows peak so it looks a lot better when we style it. He loves that too and asks for it to be styled certain ways. I took pictures of his first time seeing it in the mirror. He loves it!
Here are the close up afters. Handsome thing!!
Then after I posed him looking to the sides, he posed me and said to be "surprised, but not scared surprised, just happy surprised, about how handsome I look." So, here I am being happy surprised about how handsome he looks.
3 comments:
I LOVE the haircut!! Tell him!!
He is a handsome guy! I love the surprised look - good job Mom. :)
He looks great!
Post a Comment