Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hawken

I think he is posing! How funny! :) I think this little boy couldn't be any cuter. His hair has been lightening up quite a bit and it is rare to see him without a smile.

6 comments:

bryce and paige said...

so darn cute!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

He is such a sweet baby! I couldn't believe how big he is getting when I saw him last night! He's going to be as tall as his brother before you know it!

Grandma Kim said...

This particular photo was a big favorite with all my friends at school! He's so cute!

Michigan Roys said...

You are having so much fun! Way to go, mother of two!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. it is so fun to follow your blog!

The Fredericks said...

he really is so cute I don't know what to do :)