Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jumping

Matix has been practicing jumping a lot lately. :) I think it is really cute. He doesn't quite get off the ground most of the time, but he tries really hard!!! :) He has been teaching himself, and it isn't like Paul and I go jumping around all the time, so I don't really know where he picked it up.
He now jumps off the side of the bed (yikes!), off the couch, into the pool, and many other dangerous places. Of course he does. :) Don't worry though, we are keeping a close eye on him. :)

In other news... Paul is currently taking his first of three finals. He has another tomorrow and another on Thursday. He also got his grades back from his practicals and his 3rd mini exam for the semester and he has passed them all!!! Yay Paul! We are so proud of you!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay Paul! YAY Matix for learning how to jump!! It's not an easy task you know?! hehe

Jessica said...

That is so stinkin' cute. I love it :)

Michigan Roys said...

Yes, that is awesome and way cute! Kids just konw they are supposed to jump. They all try it and figure it out! So fun!

Anonymous said...

Good job Paul we are so proud of you.

Yay Matix for learning to jump, it is so cute.

Lacey said...

Congrats Paul!

And yes I discovered Picnik! And I LOVE it! I've spent like all day yesterday and this whole morning messing around with photos on that thing!

Josh and Kelly said...

That is probably the cutest thing ever!

Grandma Kim said...

Matix is really starting to jump. He's almost airborne!