After Paul's mini exam last week, he actually took some time off from studying (shocking, I know) :) and came to the pool with us. It was so nice to have him there. He had fun too, even though it was pretty cloudy that day.
Matix and Emmy and Shane had more fun in the shower than they did in the pool, as usual. :) How cute are these kids?!
And, after his last final this Thursday, we plan on stealing away LOTS of Daddy time. We need it and I think he needs it too. There is only so much your brain can handle when you are learning SO much information so quickly, like here in Med. School.
4 comments:
fun day. I LOVE your new header, the font, and especially the picture, so funny!
Paul Jessie and the Boys,
You are all in our prayers every day. We love being part of your life even though itis from across space and lots of water. Paul keep up th hard waork and keep your family in mind you are very smart. Keep focused on the important things in life but try not to do everything. I love you all. Dad
so cute! I'm so happy that Paul got to play- hooray for breaks- GREAT times ahead :)
Hey Paul - so happy you will get a little break! You've come so far so fast! We are all so proud of you! And your whole family is doing so much and experiencing so much. But your Dad's right - don't try to do it all.
Post a Comment