The boys had to shower off before heading onto the next project. Check out Hawken's crooked smile. My little sister, Jolie, used to do that SAME thing. Silly silly!
Family shot. Sadly, this is the only one I got, and it came out all blurry. :( Oh well, you can see some of the decorations that we hung up. The boys pointed to where they wanted things, and I put them up. They were especially excited about the balloons.
Paul came home for lunch and the house was all decorated and the boys gave him his gifts. We sang Happy Birthday to Paul at lunch and dinner. Matix now LOVES the happy birthday song and will sing along. He also started singing it when we were on our way to our Thanksgiving dinner, because I told him it was a party. :)
HaPpY BiRtHdAy PAUL!!!! We love you and we hope you had a great day!
2 comments:
I remember when Matix didn't like the Happy Birthday song. Glad he isn't upset by it anymore.
I love the tubby pic- so fun :)
Post a Comment