Inspired by my new favorite song, Matix and Hawken have officially made their first music video! This is Will.I.Am's song that he made for Sesame Street called "What I Am"... Listen to the words, very inspiring. I love everything about this song and the video we made for it. Enjoy! :)
8 comments:
So cute and way creative lady - you need to win some crazy award :)
OMG!! THATS THE CUTEST MUSIC VIDEO ive seen on youtube and blog amazing creativity and editing u should get an awrd liek the above comment said ;D
Love it! Alexandra danced along to the song too and wanted to hear it again.
Love this!! I am impressed with your mad editing skills, and Shane of course LOVED it.
Love it! So cute! So creative! Love the parts with Matix and Hawken dancing out in the yard together!
We loved it so much we made our own!! :) But seriously adorable though....AND we love the song!!
Jessie, your blog makes my day!
Jessie I love YOU! You are the best most awesome mom ever! I'm sure they will love to be able to go back and see their mad dancing skills!
Post a Comment