After his long day working at the hospital in Roseau, Paul came home with PIZZA HUT!!! Yes, there is a Pizza Hut here now, but only down in Roseau. Rumor is, there will be one up here in the next month or so... but we will see. Anyway, I LOVE pizza, especially Pizza Hut pizza. YUM! Thanks hubby!
8 comments:
Simple pleasure of American food. I have enjoyed watching your boy grow and seeing such lovely scenery.
I meant boys.
Ha ha - this is the pablito we love and miss!
Yayyyy!!!! I bet that totally made your day! Yum! Did it taste like the American version you know and love?
yep! it was PERFECT! :)
What a rare treat! I would've expected it to have some weird Caribbean flavor or something. Glad to hear it was as you remembered.
oh GOSH- WHY did this come so late? I'm so so so happy for you
Ah!! Pizza Hut Pizza is MY FAVE too!! I'm sure you enjoyed every last bite!!!
Post a Comment