Fun at the pool. This is one of the things I LOVE about Dominica. It is almost December, and we are STILL going to the pool! :) Check out Hawken's soggy diaper. It hangs down to his knees. Did you know diapers could stretch that far?
Matix and Hawken, working as a team to get into trouble. Here they are escaping from the pool area. Hawken knocks on the gate and yells to Matix. Matix runs over, opens the latch and door. They both hurry out, giggling. Oh you boys...
AND... drumroll please... Hawken will be having his 1st birthday party on Friday. Here is the invite. I thought we HAD to have it at the pool, since this December birthday boy will probably never get that chance again! :)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to handsome Hawken! I can't believe that he is going to be 1 already! They sure do grow up fast!!!
He is so cute!
sad we can't make it to the Partayyy- but I LOVE the diapey and plumbers cleavage- soo cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A VERY CUTE BOY. WISH WE COULD BE THERE. GIVE HIM A BIG, BIG LOVE FROM US.
That is one SOGGY diaper! Ready to burst!
I really wish I could be at Hawken's birthday party! Did his gift arrive from us? Did Paul's? I bet not. Let me know if it doesn't get there before you go. I'll track it.
Post a Comment