Trick-or-treating around campus was SO much fun. Last year was Matix's first time going, and this year was Hawken's. There were TONS of kids there this year. Here is a group shot of the boys with some of their favorite friends. Cinderella (Lexi), Dr. Keira, and future BYU linebacker (Shane).
Last year, Matix and his best friend Shane were just babies!
Halloween 2009
Shane and Matix

Halloween 2010
Matix and Shane
Not the happiest picture of either boy because the sun was in their eyes. :) How cute are they though? And SO much bigger!
I caught Hawken's little friend Caleb (a train conductor), giving him a hug. So cute. :)
A video of the day. Keep in mind, trick-or-treating happened right during nap time, so both boys were half sleeping... Not as many smiles, until they started eating the candy, then they were sticky, and happy, and ready for MORE. :)
Yeah, Hawken figured out the candy thing right away. What a lucky little 10 month old!
Family picture. Of course, Hawken is working on another piece of candy. :) Happy Halloween!
3 comments:
So precious! What wonderful memories! The costumes turned out great. I'll bet you got lots of compliments. Does Hawken's little hoodie have arm holes? How clever.
Hooray! My internet is finally back- so look forward to more comments! Love these pictures, and I will be stealing those ones of Shane when you watched him. Thanks!
soooo cute- I love it all- but the last pic is my fav- and why is hawken 11 months- AH! I just read that and don't know how that happened...we are getting VERY excited to see you guys! hooray- and I might have to make a countdown...
Post a Comment