Wednesday, June 4, 2014

clean pup

It's hard to keep a dog clean. But we took Kina to the dog park and they have a nice dog washing station there too, so we tried it out. It was a lot easier than trying to do it at home. Then afterward, she dried off by running around at the dog park. She was nice and clean for her visit to Dale's house while we went camping.
The big boys loved it and greeted every dog at the park happily, but this is where we first learned of Lullaby's STRONG fear of all other dogs, unless they are tiny puppies. She screamed and cried when other dogs looked at her, or walked near her... Poor thing. At least she loves Kina.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I was scared of dogs when I was a little girl, too, so I can empathize with Lullaby. After I loved my first dog, though, my fear disappeared. She'll probably have less fear after she's taller. How nice that you and Paul, and Vanessa and Dale trade off taking care of each other's pets for vacations! What will you do when you decide to vacation together!? The dogs will have to go to "Uncle Ken's" (that's what Doug and Linda used to call the kennel. Ha!)

Stacy said...

How funny that Lullaby is afraid of other dogs. Maybe it's just animals that are big enough to be in her face - like the goats at the zoo. I remember Hawken being afraid of the dogs when you first went to Miami.