Friday, June 27, 2014

Wisconsin Trip!

Solace's first two flights went great. Our trip to Wisconsin is over now, but I'll play catch up and start at the beginning.  It turns out that Solace is a good little traveler like the rest of my crew. The comments and compliments that I got were a real esteem builder. I loved it. Matix was very disappointed to learn that we were sitting in the last row withOUT a window and cried, but that was the  only bad thing that happened. Plus, he was over it fast and was happy after a minute.

Solace spent some time crawling up and down the aisle, watching people. He slept only a little, but was very content on the plane. I wasn't very surprised. He is usually a really good baby.

Pictuers in the cockpit and with the pilot are a must. Hooray for easy flights, even with a layover.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Love these pictures!

Stacy said...

What an adventure. You are pretty amazing Jessie! Four kids on your own on an airplane. I've seen women who can't even handle one child on a plane, let alone the security checks and everything else that goes along with flying.

Stacy said...

I love the pic of Solace in the isle. They should use that in one of their advertisements.