Paul and I both have great examples in our lives, when it comes to fathers. My childhood is filled with memories of road trips and scary movies and fort building. Paul's is filled with camping and hiking and service projects. Father's Day is a good day for us. We both are very lucky, and we know it. Happy Father's Day to our dads, my step-dad, our grandfathers and the other men who have taught us and guided us through life. We love you. And my kids, are the luckiest. Seriously. I have never met anyone who loves his job as dad, more than this guy. Paul is the best dad. He works all day (and night) and ALWAYS plays with the kids when he gets home. His brain is constantly buzzing with work stressors, but when he's here, he is all ours. Thank you Paul for being present, for being happy, for being fun and silly and crazy. We love you. Happy Father's Day!
This was Paul's first Father's Day with all 4 kiddies. So perfect. :) I interviewed the kids, and got some interesting information. Enjoy. Plus at the end, I included the bloopers. Ha!
3 comments:
So sweet! We love you (all) too!
He really is a great Dad! I love the video, especially the blooper with Hawken falling down - I laughed so hard Colleen came in to see what I was laughing about. What sweet kiddoes.
Wonderful movie!! Paul is a great dad and he has a wonderful wife and kids that are their for him all the way!!
Post a Comment