Monday, June 2, 2014

smart

I love when the kids want to "play" school. I secretly want to a lot of the time, but I don't want to push them, since playing is so good for them too. One day though, playing school, Lullaby said she would draw "sumping scawy" (something scary). She created this, may I present, "Scary Spider Lady".
This was the first human-ish drawing she has ever done. There is a distinct head/body, limbs, hair (?), eyes and a mouth! What?! Tell me my two year old is amazing. Yes. She is amazing. :)

Matix now knows how to spell and write all the names of all the people in our family. He struggles with Sakina, so he usually leaves her out. "She's a good dog, but she has a crazy name."
This smarty pants needs some KINDERGARTEN! :)  Also, this picture was taken sometime last month. Pre haircut. Obviously.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

You have very smart kids. Look out! They will keep you on your toes (as if they don't already do that). :) Great job Matix! Grandma is so proud of you.

Josh and Kelly said...

They are both totally amazing!!

Grandma Kim said...

Wowee Matix! That's great! Lullaby your picture is very detailed! (That's really good.)