My mom and Louie gave me an early birthday gift while I was in Wisconsin. It was 30 gift cards for my 30th birthday! So FUN!! What a great idea! Each card is for a restaurant or store that I love. Hooray! Thanks Mom and Louie!
By the way, I left these, and lots of other things, in Wisconsin... Mom, please mail them to me! :) I don't have to wait for my birthday to start spending them, do I?
3 comments:
I just mailed a box today with those, your books, (no, not Tall Book of Make-Believe, sorry), Judy doll, the 2 lost paci's, baby clothes hand-me-downs, Lulli's dress-up shoes from Holly, and more. It is supposed to arrive Thursday. Let me know if it doesn't. Happy Birthday Early!
What a great gift!
Awesome gift! Yet another idea I am going to be storing away for future use from your blog :)
Post a Comment