I haven't been posting on the blog, because on Monday, the kids and I flew to Wisconsin! The flights (one layover in Georgia) were pretty uneventful. Matix cried when we had to sit in the last row that didn't have a window, but quickly got over it. Hawken also talked the ear off of the poor woman he was sitting next to. But other than that, Solace had a great first and second flight, Lullaby was an angel, and the big boys followed directions as well as they could, considering how excited(!!) they were to get here.
In the couple days we've been here, the kids have been in HEAVEN! They are having so much fun with their grandparents and cousins, and we haven't even seen them all yet. With all the fun, and disrupted schedules, there have been many meltdowns and naughty moments. It's a little frustrating seeing my sweet kids being naughty, but I know it's just because they're so excited, they cannot focus on all the rules when they're so busy and tired… That being said, there are tons of very nice moments too. Gramma Evie came over, and although we didn't play the game we were planning on, the kids got lots of time with her.
Hawken especially latched onto his SPECIAL grandma. Hawken's middle name is Kast, which is Gramma's maiden name. He loves hearing stories about her dad, who was a doctor just like his dad.
Gramma was so sweet to play with him, and listen to all his stories, and love on him. Hawken sure loves all the special attention. Thanks Gramma! :)
3 comments:
I LOVE these pictures!
Your Grandma Evie is so cool. Hawken looks so happy and content.
Grandma Eve looks like the sweetest person ever
I can tell Hawken loves every minute of it.
Post a Comment