Monday, July 29, 2013

Despicable Me 2

We went to the movies, a rare delight, to see Despicable Me 2. We have the first movie and the kids love it. I had heard from tons of people that the second movie was just as good, and it was. Even Paul and I caught ourselves laughing a few times.  Paul had the morning off and we love doing things all together as a family.  As much I love hoarding Paul all for myself, I love watching the kids fight over him. Who gets to sit by him, who can get his attention for the longest, who gets to hold his hand in the parking lot... All coveted things to do. They love their daddy.
We found a theatre near us and went there last minute.  The kids had the best behavior and sat so nicely, even Lulli, through the whole movie. We had popcorn and laughed and the boys kept saying what a good day it was. So fun.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Enjoy this time while little things make the day so great. Lulli is getting so cute!

Mom said...

Simple pleasures.