The kids got a package from Grandma Stacy filled with fun activities she made for them. They love opening packages with their names on them. (Hawk was still sleeping when we opened the package, so we re-packed it for him to do once he got up... He was just as excited, but no pics)
She made three file folder games. The boys like the dinosaur one the best, and Lullaby likes the dress-up guy the best. So adorable.
They also got chocolate and strawberry milk straws. I don't have a picture of this, but it is really cool. There are little flavored beads inside a straw and when you suck the milk through the straw, it runs past the beads and flavors the milk. So clever, and no mess. Thanks Grandma for another fun surprise! :)


2 comments:
I saw a similar activity on Pinterest just the other day. Cute!
I'm so glad they like them. There are more where they came from. Pioneer day will be next.
Post a Comment