Wednesday, July 24, 2013

party!

Saturday evening the kids and I went to Richard's 4th birthday party! Richard is the son of one of Paul's colleagues. Here is Matix with the birthday boy!

This balloon baby was the happiest girl.

The party was Spiderman themed and rediculous. They bought a million balloons, and everything Spiderman. The cake was HUGE and professionally done, there was a bounce house, a clown came to do magic tricks and make balloon animals, all the tasty food you could eat, a piƱata... The list goes on. Seriously, this party was amazing. The kids had SO much fun.

We stayed there WAY longer than we should have. I only noticed it was getting late because it started getting dark... What? The kids are usually in bed at 6 (Lulli) and 7 (boys), far before the sun goes down... They were wiped out but sugared up enough on candy to be happy until we got home.
Richard's mom, Lluvia, also sent me home with a box full of maternity tops. I don't fit some of them, but some I do and they are ALL super cute. I wish I had more than just 3 weeks to wear them all. :) Thanks Lluvia! And thanks for the invite to the party of the year. :)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Paul used to say that the Mexican people really know how to party. Our neighbors in Garden Lakes were always having parties-I think he was jealous. I love Matix's balloon gun and Matix and Hawken's swords. So cool!

Mom said...

I love the picture of Mom, Dad, and Grandma(?) watching the birthday boy blow out the candles! Very intently watching.