Lulli loves to sit in laps. I don't know why it's so much fun for her, but she sure does love it. Matix likes holding her too, so it works out well. I love how sweet these kiddies are to each other. :)
4 comments:
Mom
said...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!! Would you please email me a copy of the last one, the one of Lullaby kissing Matix?
this is so precious!! I think lullaby looks most like matix so far :) ...so I was wondering, we just got a mixer with a juicer attachment that I really want to try. I remembered that you said you juice a lot and even your kids like it! what are some of your fave recipes or where do you find them? thanka!
4 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!! Would you please email me a copy of the last one, the one of Lullaby kissing Matix?
Loved all of the pictures and really loved Lulli kissing Matix.
These two seem to have a special connection. They are too cute together. How sweet!
this is so precious!! I think lullaby looks most like matix so far :) ...so I was wondering, we just got a mixer with a juicer attachment that I really want to try. I remembered that you said you juice a lot and even your kids like it! what are some of your fave recipes or where do you find them? thanka!
Post a Comment