Wednesday, July 31, 2013

our neighborhood

Two of our favorite things to do in our new neighborhood are to go for walks, either to the playground, or to check the mail, or just to explore, and we also love to play in the cul-de-sac.  On our adventure...

At the playground:

I had no idea how wonderful cul-de-sacs were until we lived here. I never grew up with one, but Paul did and it was one of the things that sold him on this house. I'm so glad it sold him, because it's one of our favorite features now. We know all our neighbors and their usual schedule, so it's easy for me to work out in the garage on little projects while the kids ride bikes and skateboards.  Kina comes out with us too sometimes and she loves it just as much as the kids do.

We also play out there while waiting for Paul to come home if we know he has an early day. That means scooter rides!!

Poor Lulli wanted to be first, and had to wait. So sad.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love how Lulli is learning by watching her brothers-I love her pose for stopping Paul on the scooter. Paul needs to remember - ladies first.

Mom said...

They love him so much!! So sweet!!