More proof that Paul should not have his own credit card... Upon entering Home Depot to buy 1 small piece (a nut or bolt - I can't remember which) to finish the fortress, I wondered if it was a good idea for the kids and I to wait in the car. Paul reassured me that it would only be a minute... Well, several minutes later, he showed up with this.
Do we need a new door? No. In fact, once he got home with it and started his new project, he realized that he in fact purchased the exact same door as we already owned. He did however end up fixing the frame for the door so that it fits really tight with the door now and no rain or bugs or anything can get in now, which is nice. So thank you Paul, but do you really need to buy an $80 door, just to return it, in order to fix a door frame? Hmmm... I guess since we didn't have to keep the new door, you may keep your credit card for another week. :)
6 comments:
That picture with the kids and the door in the car is hilarious!
Ha I laughed out loud at this. I've gotta keep close tabs on josh too:)
Who's in charge here?
LOVED this! I'm really glad you captured the backseat view :) I can see Dan doing something similar once we are finally in a house of our own.
The picture with the kids with the door is priceless. And, I think guys do that just so they can go back to home depot. :)
I agree with Stacy. The guys always love to go back and go back to Home depot. Love the kids and the door. Reminds me of so many projects and not a lot of room in the car.
Post a Comment