We spent the day running and splashing and playing in the water. Lullaby tasted salt water (by accident) for the first time today. Hawken found 478 perfect sea shells for his brand new collection. Matix rode the waves like a mad man, never wanting to come in.
Paul carried the boys out deep and Lulli and I could hear them screaming and laughing over all the other noise there. Lunch on beach chairs underneath a huge umbrella...
Seriously, such a perfect day.



4 comments:
I saw the video when Youtube notified me, and on Paul's facebook page. I love it! I'm in love with your family too! How nice that the beach chairs are there for everyone. So nice!
Okay, I'm so jealous! I've been missing the beach so much and missing you all so much. Both together is too much. I'm afraid the end of August is not going to get here soon enough. Love you all!
What a fun day! It looks like a great place to cool off!
see! I knew I wanted to live in TX-- looks amazing and those kiddos couldnt be cuter
Post a Comment