We opted out of using the double glider swing in the middle this time and will hopefully find a deal on a baby swing for the new baby and probably Lulli occasionally. For now, the 2 swings seem to work out just fine. They are really good at sharing with each other.
We play outside in the backyard everyday. It seems that the height of the heat here in Texas is past us. It still gets really hot during the day, but the mornings and evenings are just fine for playing outside, if you don't mind a little sweat. Check out this series of pictures. Lullaby wanted to sit in the swing like the boys, but couldn't get up by herself. All on his own, Matix did this. Encouraging her the whole way, "Keep going Lulli, hold on tight, almost there!" What a good brother, right?!
The kids have been asking me to make movies of them a lot lately, and are thouroughly disappointed when I show them a blog post full of ONLY pictures. How dull. So here is a video of them swinging. No tricks or amazing somethings happening, just swinging, and some background music by Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros to keep those of you who watch it entertained... :)













3 comments:
So, you just keep validating my love for Matix. He is too sweet!
And yes I love Hawken and Lulli too.
I love how they are such a unit - very close! That's exactly what you wanted, too, isn't it!
I have not checked blogs in weeks and got to thinking that maybe you had your baby... nope. I am dying to know if its a boy or girl.... I really liked your post about 28 my birthday is in a few weeks and if I decided to join the blogging world by then I just might have to copy the idea. cute. I hope that new little one comes soon and with no complications. How are you liking Houston? My family lived in Spring TX when I was born. My dad is from Houston.
Post a Comment