At home, in my jammies with one of my favorite people. Happy birthday to me.
Sunday, August 11, 2013
I'm 29!
Today I am 29! Doesn't feel too much different than 28, but it is my last year in my 20's so I better say something about it. :) Paul and I were talking about our favorites of my 28th year last night. We have done a lot. When I was 28, we lived in Georgia, stayed in Utah for a few months, visited in Arizona for a week, and stayed in Spring Texas, while Paul and his parents and occasionally his brother, helped fix up our new house in Houston. It's been busy. When I was 28, Lullaby finally decided to stop breastfeeding. I started liking cooking dinners for my family and not really minding the clean up either. I learned I don't sunburn very easily anymore, although it's still possible. When I was 28 we decided to have another baby and a few months later, we found out we were pregnant. When I was 28, Lulli turned 1, Matix turned 4, Hawk turned 3 and Paul turned 30! When I was 28, I bought myself some skinny jeans, which I promptly grew out of as my pregnancy progressed. When I was 28 we celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. I changed my hair color 4 times. When I was 28, Paul and I went on a billion dates, but my favorites were watching TV, at home, in our bed, with a tub of ice cream and 2 spoons. When I was 28, I thought about changing my favorite color to green, but decided to stick with orange. I decided to eat my cereal with fruit in it. When I was 28, Paul graduated from medical school. I went sledding for the first time in years. When I was 28, we unpacked our things in a house we will stay in for 3 years, what's that going to be like? 28 was good to me, and to our family. Good bye 28, and hello 29. My last year in my 20's. Cheers! The only two pictures I have of myself in the last month that haven't been already posted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to you my darling daughter! It was fun talking to you a few minutes ago! I remember this wonderful morning 29 years ago when (after 28 difficult hours of labor) you made me a mother for the first time, and forever. I didn't know until then how huge and AWEsome and wonderful is the love mothers feel for their child. And you won't understand until you are my age, how that love grows and grows. I love you!
Happy Birthday to a wonderful grand daughter in law. i hate to put the in law part as you seem a wonderful granddaughter to me. You are very special!! What a great mom, wife, friend. Love having you in our family.
Have a great day!!
Your card is on the way.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I loved this post-- Im doing for myself from now on-- I love it-- and the pics are darling-- 28 was a good year! happy birthday you amazing friend- fabulous person, fun mom and over all inspiration to me!
Happy Birthday!! We miss you guys like crazy!
Happy Birthday!! We miss you guys like crazy!
Happy Birthday Jessie!! You have done so much in your 29 years! Here's wishing that the last year of your twenties is marvelous and filled with love and adventures :)
Post a Comment