Sunday, August 25, 2013

waiting

So, this morning Brianne took the boys to church, while Lulli and I stayed home with Solace.  (This is Hawken's version of heaven, by the way.  Brianne, HIS teacher, at HIS house, and holding HIS baby)
I thought the break from the boys would be nice. For me and for them.  But I have to say, after doing 2 loads of laundry, the dishes, reading my scriptures, vacuuming, playing every game Lulli wanted to play, nursing Solace several times, reading the Sunday School lesson online, figuring out how to use the cartwheel app on my phone and watching the clock waiting for the boys to return... I missed them. I know Sundays are meant to be about family and church and relaxing a bit and slowing down to enjoy the moment, but I need my family with me to feel right. I am super bored. 4:30 can't come soon enough! :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Still a wonderful day! And very productive! I picked 22 DOZEN ears of corn!