She is such a cutie!!
I feel the same way!! Next month it will be Christmas stuff already.
I love that you have 2 tubs of Blue Bell in the cart... best way to survive those first few months with a new bebe!! Oh and don't go to Hobby Lobby they already have out Christmas... CRAZY!
i know! what I used to love was how fressh halloween candy was... not so-- and lulli's face- LOVE
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is such a cutie!!
I feel the same way!! Next month it will be Christmas stuff already.
I love that you have 2 tubs of Blue Bell in the cart... best way to survive those first few months with a new bebe!!
Oh and don't go to Hobby Lobby they already have out Christmas... CRAZY!
i know! what I used to love was how fressh halloween candy was... not so-- and lulli's face- LOVE
Post a Comment