Lovely summertime activity when mommy has little energy. Two bowls, one with warm soapy water, one with cold water. Dump all the toys into the warm soapy bowl and let the kids explore. They stayed here forever. Who would have thought?
5 comments:
Stacy
said...
I think your children are easily entertained because they have such wonderful imaginations. That's the only explanation I have come up with as I have watched them at play and read your blog. They are just awesome that way.
And the toys are getting cleaned in the process- genius! Happy belated birthday, sorry Paul had to work, story of our lives huh? Yep, Saturdays off really are a treasure! And I am getting excited for your baby to come (as I know you are too!)
Great way to sanitize the toys, and get their little fingernails sparkling clean at the same time! Do you remember washing all the potted plants for me? In the shower?
5 comments:
I think your children are easily entertained because they have such wonderful imaginations. That's the only explanation I have come up with as I have watched them at play and read your blog. They are just awesome that way.
And the toys are getting cleaned in the process- genius! Happy belated birthday, sorry Paul had to work, story of our lives huh? Yep, Saturdays off really are a treasure! And I am getting excited for your baby to come (as I know you are too!)
Great way to sanitize the toys, and get their little fingernails sparkling clean at the same time! Do you remember washing all the potted plants for me? In the shower?
fun!- I like anything tHAT involves little energy ;)
I think its a brilliant idea! I may just have to copy you!
Post a Comment