Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Quilts

Great Grandma Evie (Jessie's Grandma) made this quilt for Matix. He had fun wiggling around while I tried to get a picture.

...and this other quilt (below) was made by Grandma Kim (Jessie's Mom) for Matix. He kept on "talking" while I was taking his picture, so I decided to take a video too. I love this stage. He wakes up and will coo right up until he falls asleep... :)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh I am so glad you have a blog. I am a total blogstalker thiese days. It will be so fun to see pictures of you guys and Matix since we don't get to see him for real for a while. Hope you are all doing well. Love Steph!
P.S. It looks like you already have my blog address but just incase it's barryandstephberg.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Baylee likes anything that Aidan is playing with at the time. lol
She is also really into books, babies, coloring, whatever. She's not picky. I can't wait for your visit up here!

Jeff Zundel said...

What a cute family you've got, Paul! It's good to see pictures of you, too, after such a long time. Say hello (from Moldova) to any of the Yorks you run into. :)

Anonymous said...

Jess and Paul, I loved watching your videos. I should be at work but it has been too fun to watch matix run! Take Care and Many Blessings to You All! Love, Heather