Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm sorry, so sorry... :)

Okay, so I know it has been a LONG time coming, but you will just have to wait a little bit longer. :) We haven't updated our blog in forever, but now I am done with my work and almost done unpacking our things in our house for the summer.

Matix eats lots of food now, is crawling and trying hard to walk, but has little balance. He also dances when he hears music or Paul sings to him. Paul graduated (yay Paul!) in May and is excited about moving. Jessie is REALLY excited about moving :) Matix and I get to play all day on the beach...

Sometime next week I am planning on posting lots of things, so you will have to scroll down a bit (I am assuming) Anyway... I have been hearing a lot from friends and family lately, and I WILL do it soon. :)

1 comment:

Michigan Roys said...

Hi Jessie. I'm the RS president down in Dominica. Your husband talked to my husband a while back and I thought I'd just write to see if there was anyway I could help you - any questions. Let me know. See you soon! jckrroy@gmail.com