Friday, March 18, 2016

makes me smile

When Paul's phone is plugged into the computer, it pulls up iPhoto and shows me all of the pictures that he's taken that are not yet on the computer. I never download all of his pictures because there are always weird ones from things he's learning at work… Blood and guts, no thank you. But sometimes I find little gems like this and laugh out loud. 
After talking to him, he confirmed that yes, he thought initially that this was just a very rude sign. All the medical jargon in his brain has pushed very simple-minded things like this out. :) Ha ha ha!  He said after he took this shocked face picture, he remembered what a dumb waiter was.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Paul is actually the antithesis of a dumb waiter...he is a very brainy doctor!!

Stacy said...

I've noticed that since medical school too. He's so funny sometimes. :)