We are currently at LESS THAN 60 days left in residency. Thank goodness. Paul hardly has any extra energy left for this stuff. In April, Paul saw the kids Saturday mornings and Sunday afternoons only. It was a rough month. He has 2 more night shifts left EVER, and we couldn't be more excited about that. I'm so proud of Paul and his devotion to his family and his job. He's such a hard worker and we can all finally see that light at the end of the tunnel! Yay!!


5 comments:
He is definitely out!!! Poor guy - April was crazy! I bet the kids hated it. We are so proud of you Paul, too! I never thought I would have a doctor in the family. Way to go! Love you! And thanks to Jessie and the kids for all your support and love. :)
Paul you are a wonderful grandson, husband and father, we are so proud of you. I do not know you do it all, glad it will soon be over!1
Love you tons!
Jessie, thanks for your support all these years, you are wonderful!
Poor Paul!! This has been such a long haul! We sure brag him up to all our friends!
Such a good feeling!!!
Okay! This picture just hurts to look at even though it is typical Paul - work hard, play hard, and then crash. He's been that way since he was little.
Post a Comment