I had this crazy idea to make a puzzle cookie. It's not a real thing, I just made it up in my head. I wanted to roll out the dough flat, cut up pieces including 6 hidden pieces (snowmen, Christmas trees, and snowflakes), and bake them. I took a picture of the cookies once they were baked, since it was crazy hard to put together. Then I frosted a big nativity scene and pieced it back together for the church Christmas activity. They loved it and everyone took pictures. I'm glad it turned out, but I didn't even get to stay at the party, since we had just got off our plane a couple hours earlier and we were all tired from our trip. I did this project in less than 4 hours, which must be a record. It was EXHAUSTING.



1 comment:
That was such a clever solution to limited time for the frosting details!
Post a Comment