Out to eat and happy to see my favorite soda (vanilla coke) as a choice in a restaurant fountain station. Woohoo!
Out to eat with Becca, Cafe Rio and then a cookie place. Yes please!
We baked and decorated cookies. I was meant to bring some with me to celebrate Great Grandpa Berg's birthday party, but I forgot them. Oh well.
More pictures of this beautiful toothless smile. And more out to eat pictures, this time with Hannah. So fun.
The Hunts took us to this great play ground and the kids had the best time.
Amy and her sister-in-law wore matching outfits, ha ha.
We went bowling and everyone had fun. Hannah was the overall winner and got to pick the treats to share with everyone.
We went to another fun park, and even Amy and I played. So silly.
We found this play structure that was the same as one of our favorites in Houston a million years ago.
Another double date with our favorite friends. We have so much fun together.




























1 comment:
What a lot of fun activities!
Post a Comment