I know, it sounds silly, but you're just jealous you didn't get to be in the olympics! :) Paul's brother Dale came up with the idea to have the 1st annual "Berg Olympics". We did lots of games like the three legged race, pie eating contest, doughnut on a string game, egg on a spoon race, and lots more. Everyone had a great time and we even had an award ceremony at the end with medals! :) Colleen's friend Ariel came and videotaped the whole thing.... but that is on Dale's camera, so hopefully he will put it on youtube or something when he gets back to Texas. So, here are some pictures from it.
We did this on the 3rd of July... It has just taken me a long time to post it. Sorry. :) Oh, and sorry about the cheesy music, I have limited choices on my computer.
9 comments:
wow- you are talented with the slide show-- you will have to teach me such things when you are settled here with your cute little men :)
sounds good. it's pretty easy. :)
Linken will be crawling any day now. He gets on all fours and rocks but hasn't taken the plunge quite yet. As for the haircut we had to take little snips here and there all day long...haha not easy. CONGRATS on baby boy #2!
I think that's fantastic. It sounds like a lot of fun - maybe I'll do that with my family the next time I am at our get together. I also agree with Liz - you'll have to teach us how to do the slide shows and stuff!
i am jealous we should do that when you guys come up next it sounds like so much fun!!
We kept the celebration low key this year (primarily low on the $$...hehe). But we did go to the Cheesecake Factory to enjoy a slice of cheesecake :) yummy yum
The Berg Olympics looks like fun! I was sack race champion at camp, though, so I am quite sure I would have won if I had been there (ha-ha!).
The baby is so beautiful!
I can't believe you're leaving so soon! :( Are you ready? Also, do you have a new due date? I am not sure I read the little calendar correctly. Call your mother :)
same due date. december 6th. :)
Post a Comment