Okay, so I put up a new poll on the right side of the blog. :) It is about Paul and his awesome history of making and NOT making his flights. I just want to see what others think will happen. :) I love you hubby! -Jessie
4 comments:
Paul
said...
I have always been on time, it's a pretty lady named Jessie that makes me late.
yeah right! :) the very first time i brought you to the airport you missed your flight because you didn't know what time it took off. you had to stay there OVER NIGHT! :) i had you there on time (or at least the time you told me)
4 comments:
I have always been on time, it's a pretty lady named Jessie that makes me late.
Paul
yeah right! :) the very first time i brought you to the airport you missed your flight because you didn't know what time it took off. you had to stay there OVER NIGHT! :) i had you there on time (or at least the time you told me)
silly hubby. :)
paul will so be late and not ready , but that is what makes his life so fun. and it always makes a funny story :)
we love you paul.. good luck
I love the cute fonts you are using - how do you get them?
You'll have to talk to Paige and Bryce about their flight saga when you get here. Have you been in touch with Paige Lunt?
Good luck with the flights. I hope no one is late. Especially the pilot and the plane.
Post a Comment