Thursday, April 1, 2010

Momma's boy no more!

Hawken has been loving his Daddy time lately. Thank goodness the "Mommy ONLY" stage is coming to a close! When it was time for bed, Hawken used to scream and cry with Paul, and then be calm the instant I held him. Even though Paul would be doing the EXACT same thing I was doing... I love it when they get to this age and Paul can give me a little break.
And Paul is such a natural. Paying infinite amounts of attention to them both and loving them SO much. I love watching him with the boys.

4 comments:

Mom said...

You are so lucky to have Paul! Count your blessings!

The Fredericks said...

yay! you are the QUEEN of posting! they are all so cute and the easter pic delights me! :)

Amy said...

Ahhh, so sweet!

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

I SO know what you mean...Dallin sat in Jacob's room to watch me put Jacob to bed one night last week to see exactly what I did since Jacob will go to sleep within 10-15 minutes (usually) for me but stays wide-eyed for him. There was no difference except the person. However, he sucessful at putting Jacob down for a nap today. Yay!