So how is the student you ask?! BUSY!
This upcoming week, on Tuesday, he will take his last mini exam for the semester. YAY!!! He thought it was on Monday and got bummed when he found out it was actually Tuesday instead... but I think it will be good to have that extra day to review, although he says he just wants to take the test and get it over with. :)
Then the week after that he will be taking his 3 finals. Yes, 3! Yikes! (I know the picture of the sign only has 2 boxes to check off, but I fixed it later) And, they are cumulative from this and last semester's material! Paul is very smart and I am sure he will do well regardless, but keep him in your thoughts and prayers as always. We want him to do really well.
2 comments:
What a week huh? I will be very glad when all of this is behind us! Ha I act like I am the one doing it!
We're all so proud and impressed with you Paul! You sure are devoted to your studies. I am so impressed at your schedule and your focus!
Post a Comment