Our kids originally liked Dr. Kim because they have a grandma with that same name. Later on, the kids would cheer when I told them it was time to go to the doctor's office. Dr. Kim was the BEST pediatrician. His office was already running late because he spent so much individual time with each patient, which I appreciated and came to expect the delay. He remembered things the kids had told him and he would talk to them about all kinds of things. Their interests, their friends, what they ate, what they did for fun. He was phenomenal. The only better pediatrician would have been Paul, but luckily for all the adults of Hawaii, he's family practice. :) We miss you Dr. Kim!

2 comments:
What a good doctor!
That's great! It's hard to find a doctor that kids actually like. I hope you can find one in Hawaii, or is Paul filling that position now?
Post a Comment