Monday, July 25, 2016

Mother's Day

Well, it's been a LONG time since I've written anything on here, so I had better get to it! We are in Hawaii now, and have been for a couple weeks. It is amazing and we really LOVE it.  For now though, I have to catch up on all the pictures and adventures from back in Texas still. Here goes!

Mother's Day this year was sweet, as usual. The kids made love notes and pictures for their grandmas, great grandmas, and Avia.  I got spoiled with treats, and of course a fruit bouquet. I love those! :) I am so grateful to be a momma and have 4 awesome kiddies. They really are my favorite things, ever.

2 comments:

Mom said...

'Bout time!! Glad you're back!

Stacy said...

I wish every momma was as great as you. You have awesome kids because you are an awesome mom! Love and miss you!