Saturday, December 30, 2017

last game

Hawken and Matix had their second to last game. They really loved soccer this year. It was especially fun with Paul as the coach.  Afterward, everyone had a big party, and the kids got a trophy, their FIRST trophy. Very exciting.

On the boys ACTUAL last game, I sent them with these shark cookies. I stayed with Lullaby at her game.

Lullaby finally figured it out at the end of the season and had lots of fun. She especially loves her friends. They had a party a few days after the last game so everyone could come. She got a trophy too and was SO excited about it.

For the party, I made some cookies. The team was called the orange mermaids, so of course I had to make these cookies. They turned out pretty cute, and the girls loved them.

1 comment:

Mom said...

So proud!