All the girls in the Hunt family invited all the girls in our family over to make pies and cookies for Thanksgiving. You know, pie night! It was so much fun. Andy and their boys went over to our house to have a boys night. They swam in the pool, played video games and ate pizza. This may be a new tradition. So fun! Lullaby did lots of taste testing...
Becca and Hannah made perfect pies, but Amy's didn't quite work out. It still tasted good, but it was key lime and it never set up. Weird. I made feather cookies and loved how they turned out. I didn't have a feather cookie cutter, but I did have a carrot, so I just trimmed up the sides a bit and that worked. I made lots so everyone had a few to try out too.
We stayed really late, and when we finally went home, the boys were all still going STRONG! Sully was playing a video game on Paul's phone, while the other 4 boys were playing on the Wii. The BIG boys were chatting and the house was a wreck. I guess they had fun too!












2 comments:
Fun tradition
That does sound so fun! I forgot to ask you if you have had a chance to use the "Silly Snacks" cookbook I sent for you and Lully, now that she is loving cooking so much? Does she like it?
Post a Comment