Monday, January 29, 2018

the oldest

Matix is 9 now, and such a cool kid. He is very sensitive, and kind. He is a good artist, but humble. He does nice things for others without needing recognition. He takes initiative and is a problem solver. He loves to play, and be wild. He never wears shoes, and he always gets hurt. He is a risk-taker and so so brave, until he gets hurt, then he isn't brave, even a little bit. He laughs the loudest at funny jokes. He still loves to snuggle, and isn't too cool for us yet. Matix is such an awesome 9 year old, in fact, he's my FAVORITE nine year old I know.

1 comment:

Grandma Kim said...

Matix, I have also noticed that you do so many kind things for other people, without needing someone to thank you or compliment you for it. That is REALLY SPECIAL! You are my favorite 9-year-old too (and I have known MILLIONS!)