More random pics. Paul trying to play his ukulele, but Whiskey had other plans. So sweet.
The front of the house has a great little forest that the kids love to use their machetes and chop logs and build forts. They're super busy. Always.
Hawken found the tiniest grape that was "smaller than an iris!", he was right.
Up in Volcano at Isla's birthday, then fun on the playground with friends, as usual. We had one extra that day, and I got Hannah to take a nap. I felt really proud.
Lullaby's next activity day at church was learning about Tahitian dancing. Sina was a professional dancer and the girls had a blast learning about the different dances. So fun.
Meanwhile the boys had a Mario cart race for their activity. They loved it, of course.
Pizza party Wednesday with the Allens.
Solace is getting good at sounding things out. He hasn't been our fastest reader, but he's very consistent and is always making progress.
Date night with my favorite guy. Cherie offered to babysit so we could go out. It was so fun. I planned it and Paul was surprised. We got dessert first, as always.
I have to check in on Solace a million times during his baths because he likes to float with his ears underwater and doesn't answer me when I call for him. He's such a water baby.





















1 comment:
I love those dance classes and date nights!
Post a Comment