Thursday, October 6, 2016

neighborhood beach

We live in a gated community here and LOVE it. We walk to the beach and pick flowers from the plumeria trees. Since our beach is kind of private, we rarely have to compete for space. After our first night here, we walked to the beach, and fell in love. It was still very early in the morning, but the water was warm and so beautiful.  There are little rock jetties to prevent the waves from getting too big on the beach, which makes it really nice for little swimmers. 

I love this picture of us. We are so tired, and exhausted, but HAPPY, so so happy. I can't believe we live here. It's just what we wanted.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm glad you all love where you are. :) Hopefully you will stay a while. Some of your other ideas seem so far away. :(

Mom said...

That move was a LOT of work!