We went to Lagoon, an amusement park in Utah with some of the cousins. It was a seriously fun way to end our time in Utah. The little kids were pretty brave and went on lots of rides that I thought might be too scary for them, but the big boys were more nervous than I thought they would be and didn't go on lots of rides that I thought they would love. We picnicked before we went on the rides.
Sully wanted to go on every ride that he was tall enough for. He made terrible faces and screams the whole ride, and then said he loved it, almost every time.
Sully went on the Ladybug Drop ride, where they bring you up high and drop you down, and then repeat. It was probably about 30 feet high, and he wanted to ride with Baylee. She took good care of him, but he was NOT happy during the ride. Poor thing.
There were lots of adults and even more kids. So we all took turns with everyone else's kids. It was really fun. Looking back through these pictures, Matix said this was the best day of his whole life. He is a happy boy, and says that a lot, but still sweet.
We went on a ride with the steepest drop, so steep in fact that instead of going straight down, it actually inverts you a bit. It was crazy scary, and the tallest ride in the park, but since Kyson could do it, we had to try it out. It was awful and fun at the same time. I'm glad I tried it.
More rides. We were only there for a couple hours, but we packed it full of fun! Thanks for the awesome time everyone! :)






















4 comments:
I think I love this last picture the best! :)
Glad you had a fun and scary day!
Looks like everyone had a great time. There's nothing more fun than an amusement park with family, especially cousins. We should do a Berg reunion and spend a day there. Sully is too funny!
Crap just realized I need to
Send you my pics from this day! So much fun!
Post a Comment