Thursday, October 6, 2016

playgrounds!

There are 6 playgrounds IN our neighborhood. We had to go find them all. Here's number 1: nothing too special, but we did find a dead centipede, so that was exciting!

Number 2: It has that padded rubber ground, which I like, but no shade cover.

Number 3: This one is fenced in, and has fake grass on the ground. This is the best one for toddlers.

Number 4: This one is also fenced in, but has more challenging equipment, so the big kids liked this one better that the last one.

Number 5 and 6 are together. Number 5 is a splash pad, with really FUN equipment. Number 6 is just behind it, and clearly the newest and most up to date equipment. The kids love this playground the best. There is SO much to do. We can walk or ride our bikes to all of these. Seriously, I love where we live.

The climbing trees here are amazing. Here are 2 different ones right near our house.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love the beach, can't wait to come visit. :) Those parks look like a lot of fun. Climbing trees is so fun. I'm glad your kids have that opportunity.

Mom said...

Such nice playgrounds right in your neighborhood.