Shoes are optional here, almost everywhere, but when I saw this lady at the VET with no shoes, I shuddered. No thank you.
When someone moves off island here, it turns into a big cleaning party. Everyone comes, and brings food and helps clean. It's actually pretty fun, even though it's a lot of work. My friend Nikki moved to Texas, and we were sad to see her go, but excited for her new adventure.
Sometimes I catch them being so sweet to each other. Lullaby and Solace fight the most, but love the most too.
I walked into the laundry room to see the dryer taken apart one day... I guess it had broken and Paul took it apart to figure out how to fix it but forgot to tell me. He fixed it that night. He is amazing.
Early morning Lego creations that REQUIRED a picture.
Paul and I secretly worked on making a book nook for the kids in their school room. Paul is almost always working on things for the house anyway, no one knew he was doing anything extra. Ha ha ha.
Lullaby loves having Eden over here to play. Eden usually leaves with a million new toys that Lullaby has gifted her. She is a very generous friend.












1 comment:
I love all these pics, and I laughed HARD at the memes!
Post a Comment